The Liverpool Adult Drug Court Team is seeking an enthusiastic team member to fill a temporary full-time position within the South Western Sydney Local Health District. Please see below for a brief job description. On-line applications and full position descriptions can be found at the NSW Government Health website. The position is based within Adult Drug Court Program – Drug Health Services located at George Street Liverpool.
All telephone enquiries can be forwarded to Patrick Leahy, A/Manager Court Diversion Programs on 0425 330 381 or Stephanie Hocking, Team Leader on 0417 323 183.
|Clinician- Social Worker/Counsellor/Welfare Officer (Level 1/2) or Registered Psychologist – ADC Program – Temp F/T
|Temporary Full Time (up to 05/04/2013)
|South Western Sydney Local Health District
Dependent on qualifications
|Number of FTE :
|Purpose of Position:
|Temp F/T Maternity Leave Relief up to 5th April 2013 with a possible extension up to a further 12mths.
|Selection Criteria :
|• Relevant qualifications and appropriate registration or membership to Professional Association (as required)
• Clinical skills in assessment, case management and counselling
• Knowledge of the harm reduction approach to drug and alcohol problems and demonstrated experience in the provision of interventions with drug dependent clients.
• High quality communication skills including the provision of quality written reports within a given timeframe.
• Demonstrated organisational and administrative competence including basic computer literacy and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary team.
• Unrestricted NSW drivers licence (P2 licence acceptable).