Temporary Full TimeResearch Fellow
Population Health Research
Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre
Population Health Research at Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre is looking for a Research Fellow to join the team, and undertake complex research examining alcohol-related harms at a population level.
This person will be responsible for undertaking quantitative research across projects, with support from senior researchers. The successful applicant will be required to undertake complex quantitative
analysis, and to contribute substantially to a range of other research tasks including ethics committee submissions, literature reviews, and the drafting of scientific articles, reports, and publications.
The successful applicant will bring:
• Tertiary qualifications in any relevant field
• Well developed quantitative research skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Experience in research, preferably in health
• Capacity to work as part of a team and autonomously
• An interest in building a career in health research
Applicants are advised to include a written response to the key selection
criteria identified in the position description available at www.easternhealth.org.au.