Exciting news from Odyssey House for those interested:
Qualifications in Alcohol & Other Drugs and Mental Health
Odyssey House Victoria is pleased to offer funded qualifications in Alcohol & Other Drugs and Mental Health see below for details.
· Diploma in Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) CHC50208 ( www.workskillsweb.net/dip_info.html )
· Diploma in Community Services (Alcohol, other Drugs and Mental Health) CHC50408 ( http://www.workskillsweb.net/dip_aodmh_info.html )
· Certificate IV in Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) CHC40408 ( http://www.workskillsweb.net/certiv_info.html )
Recognition of Prior Learning
Would you like to gain your Diploma in Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD), and feel your current skills should be recognised? Then you could qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL is a process where you gain your qualification based on your work experience, prior training and job description. We can visit you to conduct the necessary assessment and this usually takes just one or two visits.
Examples of assessment:
· Work related documentation
· Third party reports (e.g. from supervisors or managers)
· Evidence of completed tasks at work
· Prior vocational experiences and training
Benefits of RPL:
· Reduces the time involved in gaining your qualification
· Removes ‘exam stress’
· Helps lower your related study costs
Full fee options are also available, however Odyssey House Victoria is able to offer eligible Victorian candidates funded qualifications courses listed above for only $550*. Funded training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding and eligibility depends on your personal circumstances for details visit www.odysseyinstitute.edu.au.
Enquiries and registration www.odysseyinstitute.edu.au or contact Sariah on 03 9420 7644, email email@example.com
Education & Workforce Development Manager
660 Bridge Rd. Richmond Victoria 3121