Stimulant Treatment Program, Sydney
Alcohol and Drug Clinician
The St Vincent’s Hospital Alcohol and Drug Service require an experienced Alcohol and Drug Clinician to work in the Stimulant Treatment Program.
· Part time fixed term up to 24 hours per week- No shift work required
· till 30 June 2012 with a possible extension to 30 June 2013
We require a counsellor with extensive experience in counselling and case work with alcohol and drug dependent people, to work specifically with those experiencing significant issues related to their stimulant use.
· To conduct psycho-social, physical, mental health and welfare assessments
· To provide specialist, strengths-based counselling services
· To deliver a stepped care approach to treatment
· To provide assessment, counselling and support to a small group of patients on prescribed substitution medication
For Selection Criteria and to apply please go to:
Applications will only be accepted via the abovementioned St Vincent’s Health Network Recruitment Website
Brian Francis, Manager Stimulant Treatment Program
Mobile: 0447 435 902