SANDAS Assistant Project Officer
Position Title: Assistant Project Officer
Employment Terms: 0.5 FTE to 30th June 2012, subject to ongoing funding
Salary: SACS 4.1 – 5.1 depending on qualifications and experience ( Salary Packaging available )
Application closing date: 5pm Friday 23rd December 2011
Applications should include a covering letter and address all criteria – to be sent to:
Andris Banders, Executive Officer – email@example.com or 204 Wright St, Adelaide, 5000.
For more information and position description: Please contact Rosie Way (08) 8212 9020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Assistant Project Officer will provide support to the Comorbidity Capacity Building Initiative through the Cross Sectorial Support and Strategic Partnerships Project (CSSSPP) in the following areas:
• Support research and analysis into relevant and current issues in the AOD sector with a focus on comorbidity;
• Help develop reports and information bulletins and content on current initiatives and research including aspects of service quality and workforce development for dissemination within the AOD sector, particularly through e-newsletters and the SANDAS website;
• Support the CSDC in developing and implementing training and professional development events and activities for the AOD sector including the administration of a workshops and regional visits program;
• Provide ad hoc information and support to AOD agencies funded through the Improved Services Initiative to assist with service improvement;
• Help develop and prepare procedural documentation and reporting relating to the operation of project;
• Represent SANDAS in meetings and other forums as required; and
• Help develop project reports, including information to support project funding acquittal reporting.
• Presentations as required such as the promotion of any SANDAS eLearning modules.
• Other duties as required.