Chief Executive Officer
Permanent Full-Time Position
- Are you a dedicated individual with experience and passion for making a difference to people who use and inject drugs?
- Do you have an energetic and inclusive operational and leadership style?
- Do you have a proven track record in developing relationships across the community, Blood Borne Virus Sector, NSW Government and key stakeholders?
If you answered YES to the above questions then NUAA could be a place for you to work.
NUAA is the state wide drug user organisation which aims to advance the rights, health and dignity of people who use and inject drugs.
Reporting to the Board of Governance, this role is responsible for leading and managing NUAA’s services and programs. This will include:
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation planning, policy, development and quality improvement
- Program, project and service delivery management
- Advocacy, media and public relations
- Representation, liaison and building NUAA membership
- Financial and administrative management
For more information about the role, please contact Andrew Herning, Corporate Services Manager, on telephone (02) 8354 7300.
Salary and Conditions
Wage Range $99, 564 – $113, 141 per annum.
Attractive salary packaging and enhancements are available – as a health promotions charity NUAA can provide access to non-taxable fringe benefit salary packaging.
How to apply for this job
For all the details, download the Chief Executive Officer job pack at http://www.nuaa.org.au/employment-opportunities/or request an information package by calling NUAA switch on (02) 8354 7300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,au
Applications close on Wednesday 10 December 2014, 5.00pm.
Interviews will be held on 16 and/or 17 December 2014.