WHOS (We Help Ourselves)
Service Coordinator for the New Beginnings Women’s Service
|An exciting opportunity exists to lead a small, dynamic team within a larger organisation.
WHOS New Beginnings operates a residential AOD Therapeutic Community for women within the beautiful grounds of Broughton Hall Lilyfield.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated woman to provide service coordination for this service under the direction of the Manager.
The role includes team leadership, service coordination and case management duties, routine activity reports in relation to established KPIs, and assisting the manager in the carrying out of the aims and objectives of the service.
· Recognised qualification in AOD and Mental Health or equivalent degree,
· Demonstrated experience in AOD/Mental Health services
· An interest in working with women and an understanding of their related issues
· Sound knowledge of harm reduction strategies
· A current NSW drivers licence, Current First Aid certificate,
· Computer literacy and word processing skills
· Minimum 3 years experience in the AOD field with expertise in assessment, referral, group work and case management,
· Experience working in a Therapeutic Community
· Experience in team leadership and service coordination
|Remuneration under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
Being a woman is a genuine occupational qualification under Section 31 of the NSW Anti- Discrimination Act.
|Salary packaging applies.
An application package can be obtained from: WHOS New Beginnings Manager, Trish Hyland (02) 85-727-421 or by email request to trishh
Applications close: 15th April 2013