WHOS (We Help Ourselves)
Service Coordinator – Methadone to Abstinence Residential Service
WHOS operates a Therapeutic Community residential treatment of opioid dependence withdrawal program WHOS MTAR,
for individuals seeking reduction and withdrawal from their opioid substitution treatment (OST).
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated person to provide service coordination for the range of WHOS OST
withdrawal residential services under the direction of the manager.
The role includes team leadership, service coordination and case management duties, routine activity reports in relation to established KPIs,
and assisting the manager in the carrying out of the aims and objectives of the service.
- Recognised qualification in AOD and Mental Health or equivalent degree
- Sound knowledge of harm reduction strategies
- Sound knowledge of opioid substitution treatment
- Demonstrated experience in mental health work
- A current NSW drivers licence, Current 1st Aid certificate
- Computer literacy and word processing skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in the AOD field with expertise in assessment, referral, group work and case management
- Experience working in a therapeutic community
Remuneration under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010.
An application package can be obtained from: WHOS MTAR Manager, Lyn Roberts (02) 85-727-461 or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 24th September, 2012