The Weigelli Centre is an Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation facility just outside Cowra in the Central West of NSW.
- 1. Clinical Supervisor
The Weigelli Centre wishes to engage an external supervisor to provide regular staff Clinical Supervision sessions (19 hours per month, flexibly).
The Clinical Supervisor will have the following skill set:
– Post graduate qualifications in Social Work or Psychology
– Extensive clinical experience with clients with substance misuse and comorbid mental health disorders
– Demonstrated clinical competencies in the delivery of best practice, evidence-based, contemporary Assessment and Treatment models
– Demonstrated high level of cultural competence in working with Aboriginal communities and organizations
– Demonstrated understanding of the role and function of Clinical Supervision
– Impartial and non-judgemental approach
Community and Family Support Team
The Community and Family Support Team will expand the Weigelli Centre programme and the following staff are sought:
- Team Leader
This senior position will manage the team. The person will have appropriate qualifications, team management experience, case management experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, support and run community development activities appropriate to the programme. Problem solving skills, initiative and a demonstrated excellent work ethic are essential.
- 3. Field Worker (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
This position will work to facilitate access for Aboriginal men, women , and their families, to appropriate AOD treatment. The person will have appropriate qualifications, casework experience, experience working with Indigenous clients with AOD and MH issues, experience providing community AOD interventions. Problem solving skills, initiative and a demonstrated excellent work ethic are essential.
Closing Date: 3 August 2012
All staff will be required to undergo a criminal record check and a Working with Children Check.
The Weigelli Centre reserves the right not to fill any position.
For Further Information:
Daniel Jeffries, Bev Hansell or Duncan McEvoy 02 6345 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org