NSW BUREAU OF CRIME STATISTICS AND RESEARCH (Sydney)
Salary range: $59,705 – $65,376
Total remuneration package valued up to: $72,142
Assist with an evaluation of the alcohol Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment program (temporary full-time up to 30 June 2014)
- Assisting with the collection of data;
- Liaison with stakeholder groups and data providers;
- Organisation of meetings with stakeholder groups;
- Data coding and data entry;
- Simple data analysis;
- Identification and reviewing of relevant literature;
- Assisting with drafting of research reports.
- Tertiary qualifications in the behavioural sciences or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated understanding of inferential statistics;
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, Excel);
- Experience working with sensitive datasets;
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills;
- Good interpersonal liaison skills;
- Ability to plan and organise work to meet deadlines for concurrent projects.
Applications close 20 April 2012
Applicants must obtain an information package and address all criteria in the advertisement.
Applications should be lodged electronically via www.jobs.nsw.gov.au
Information Packages and further information:
Craig Jones | Research Manager | NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 02 9231 9176 | Fax: 02 9231 9187 | GPO Box 6, Sydney NSW 2001