Applications Close: 05/04/2012 5:00 PM
Location: St Vincents Hospital- Darlinghurst Campus Sydney NSW
Work Type: Fixed Term – Part Time
The St Vincent’s Hospital Alcohol and Drug Service require an experienced Alcohol and Drug Clinician to work in the Stimulant Treatment Program.
- Part time fixed term up to 16 hours per week – No shift work required
- Commencing March 2012 till 30 June 2013
We require a counsellor with extensive experience in counselling and case work with alcohol and drug dependent people, to work specifically with those experiencing significant issues related to their stimulant use.
- To conduct psychosocial, physical, mental health and welfare assessments
- To provide specialist, strengths-based counselling services
- To deliver a stepped care approach to treatment
- To provide assessment, counselling and support to a small group of patients on prescribed substitution medication
Enquiries: Brian Francis 0447 435 902
Applicants are requested to apply online http://www.careersatsvmhs.com.au
Applications should a cover letter, your response to the essential criteria and include two referees.
Please address your application to Brian Francis, Manager Stimulant Treatment Program.