Odyssey House Victoria AOD – Training Update
Odyssey House Victoria is currently enrolling new students into the nationally accredited Diploma in Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) CHC50208 qualification.
This course is delivered online over an 18 month period with approximately 6 hours study per week. We also provide Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) pathways through an interview and assessment of your current skills and knowledge.
Diploma in Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs) CHC50208 Standard price $3,565. $550 funded* if eligible.
This qualification allows AOD clinicians, nurses and allied sector practitioners to enhance their management, organisational and practitioner skills.
Course content is a combination of online and live assessment tasks. The course is accredited and nationally recognised.
Key subjects include:
· Advocate for clients
· Work effectively with clients with complex AOD issues
· Provide advanced interventions for clients with AOD issues
· Provide relapse prevention strategies
· Provide services to clients with complex needs
· Reflect and improve own professional practice
· Provide behaviour support in the context of individualised plans
· Provide a range of services to people with mental health issues
· Assess evidence and apply in practice
· Provide community focused promotion & prevention strategies
*Funding applies to eligible Victorian students. This course is funded by the Victorian Government. The required student contribution is $550. Students ineligible for government funding can still apply at the standard rate. Enrolment places are subject to available funding. Eligibility criteria varies depending on your personal circumstances. Visit www.odysseyinstitute.edu.au
Enrol online now at www.odysseyinstitute.edu.au
Enquiries and registration queries, contact Sariah on 03 9420 7644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information, visit our website at www.odysseyinstitute.edu.au