A temporary full-time position exists within the South Western Sydney Local Hospital Network for a suitably qualified clinician. Please see below for a brief job description. On-line applications and full position descriptions can be found at the NSW Government Health website. The position is based within Drug Health Services located at George Street Liverpool.
All telephone enquiries can be forwarded to Kimberley Senior, Acting Team Leader of the Adult Drug Court Program on 0419 012 096 or 8778 0718.
The position closes on 29 April 2011.
Social Worker/Counsellor/Registered Psychologist/Welfare Officer – Adult Drug Court Program – Temp F/T
Temporary Full Time (up to 29/06/2012)
Sydney South West
Dependent on qualifications
Number of FTE
This position is Temporary Full-Time up to 29/06/2012 and is classified dependent on qualifications.
This position is located within South Western Sydney Local Health Network.
Purpose of Position
Provide assessments, evidence based interventions, case management and co-ordinatiion of clinical and welfare interventions to Adult Drug Court (ADC) clients. Provide written and oral reports for clients who remain under Court supervision throughout the program. Support cliniical operations of Court Diversion Programs across the LHN.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications.
• Clinical skills in assessment, case management and counselling.
• Knowledge of the harm reduction approach to drug and alcohol problems and employed experience in the provision of interventions with drug dependent clients.
• High quality communication skills including the provision of quality written reports within a given timeframe.
• Demonstrated organisational and administrative competence including basic computer literacy and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary team.
• Unrestricted NSW drivers licence (P2 licence acceptable).
0419 012 096