An exciting opportunity exists to lead a dynamic team within a larger organisation.
We Help Ourselves (WHOS) – Hunter Valley operates a residential Therapeutic Community for 30 men & women within the Cessnock area.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, reliable person to coordinate the daily duties of the drug and alcohol facility and assist in managing 10 staff members.
- AOD or related field Qualifications
- 2 yrs Experience working in AOD, mental health or related field
- Experience coordinating teams
- Good time management
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- 1st aid certificate
- NSW drivers licence
- Experience working within a therapeutic community
Remuneration: Negotiated based on qualifications and experience equivalent to SCHDS Award. Salary packaging applies. Applicants required to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
If you require any further information contact Gemma Campton, Manager, on (02) 49917000
Applications close: 16/12/15 looking to carry out interviews on the 18/12/15